for the Field Sales Engineer - Isolation Valves position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Field Sales Engineer - Isolation Valves
Bucharest - Emerson Electric Co
SUMMARY OF ROLE
In this position the Job Holder is responsible for all sales activities of designated Final Control BU to achieve the agreed Sales, Bookings, Gross Profit and strategic targets for the agreed product lines and services in the agreed sales territory.
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager Final Control, SE Europe
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify the market requirements and specifics, develop and execute the strategies and tactics for growth of orders and profitability within customers in Romania.
• Actively promote and sell Emerson Automation Solutions and Final Control offerings including products, solutions and services in the agreed geographical area or industry of responsibility.
• Seek new opportunities to sell assigned products and services to new customers and industries.
• Actively visit existing customers to promote the assigned product lines, entire product portfolio and services.
• Negotiate with Customer relevant Business Contracts within the agreed Delegation of Authority – including discount, price and volume structures.
• Drive sales and proposal strategies with the sales support organization.
• Maintain a project opportunity list for the assigned sales area in the associated tools like PATT, CRMoD etc.
• Maximize both “face to face time” and other communication possibilities (telephone, e-mail, etc).
• Oversee, ensure and personally support the execution of committed contractual terms to customers in all business transaction.
• Continuously drive the improvement of customer satisfaction by understanding, communicating and executing solutions to their needs.
• Participate in customer development activities as trade shows, fairs, conferences aiming to promote the sale of products, solutions and services of designated (BU/region).
• Maintain and continuously develop high level of products and technologies knowledge required to perform the job.
• Report regularly to the direct supervisor on market trends, competition strategies and customer behaviors which may affect the Emerson business strategies.
• Report on quotation & project potential through POR and other reporting mechanisms.
• Observe the “Business Ethics” stipulated by Emerson.
• Ensure that all transactions are properly screened and recorded in accordance with the company’s Trade Compliance procedures and escalate any concerns or questions to the local Gatekeeper.
• Perform other duties as requested by the Supervisors.
No job matches. Start a new search below!