for the 210 DISHWASHER position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
BETHESDA - Thompson Hospitality Corporation
The dishwasher washes dishes andreplenishes clean glasses and utensils for the dining room.May assist with cleaning the dining room,setting tables and rolling silverware.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Sweep or scrub floors.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Clean or prepare various foods for cooking or serving.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
- Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Load or unload trucks that deliver or pick up food or supplies.
Business Growth and Marketing
- Encourage repeat business by providing a clean and pleasant dining environment.
- Eliminate waste wherever possible.
- Perform duties in a cost effective and efficient manner.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
No job matches. Start a new search below!