for the Merchandising Supervisor position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Cincinnati - Coca-Cola Bottling Company
Click here to view a video about this position.
The Merchandising Supervisor position is responsible hiring, training, coaching and leading all full time and part time bulk merchandisers. This position visits bulk stores to review the performance of the merchandisers and then provide the necessary feedback and follow up as required. This position may be responsible for covering multiple sales territories and can manage up to 50 full time employees. Some weekend work may also be required.
Schedule: Tuesday through Saturday. Will work one open shift from 3:00am until 12:00pm and the other 4 days would be anywhere from 6:00-8:00am start time until 3:00-5:00pm end time.
- Inspect performance of bulk merchandisers by visiting accounts to ensure individual performance meets CCBCC standards.
- Maintain proper staffing levels to ensure optimal customer service through effective hiring, training, and coaching of full and part time bulk merchandisers.
- Review data to ensure all roles are effectively using specific systems and perform maintenance to the data as needed. Evaluate performance of merchandisers by evaluating reports.
- Work with route planning team on optimizing daily routes and provide feedback on daily route plans. Understand available staffing by day in regard to full and part time staff.
- Maintain an open dialogue and meet with District Sales Managers and Bulk Account Developers to review performance of merchandising team and identify opportunities.
- Manage the cost per case for bulk merchandising vs. budget.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Business Management or related area.
- Ability to solve problems and think out of the box.
- Must have a desire to learn the business.
- Self starter who can focus on complex details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver's license with excellent driving history.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
No job matches. Start a new search below!