for the Document Specialist position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Stirling - Emerson Electric Co
As a Document Specialist you will produce and maintain high quality documentation for our products. You will work closely with Operations, Product Development and Sales to ensure product manuals, procedures and datasheets are available to support the range of products on the market.
• Prepare and release high quality Product Manuals (typically Operator and Maintenance) for new products in line with planned launch dates. These documents should be appropriately written for the target audience.
• Incorporate pictures and diagrams to help explain and simplify complex technical concepts and equipment operation
• Work closely with the development team to understand the product operation and maintenance so it can be accurately reflected in the documentation
• Prepare and release Product Data Sheets and other documentation required to support sales
• Prepare articles, blogs and other technical marketing information as required
• Support the Operations team through creation of work instructions, report templates and other procedures and operational documentation
• Maintain released documentation, managing change control and implementing requested updated
• Manage translations of documentation into other languages as required to support sales
• Maintain the product documentation register and support the Quality Manager in documentation life cycle management.
Trade Compliance users
Trade Compliance Users are persons who have some level of compliance responsibilities by adhering to the company’s Trade Compliance procedures.
To ensure that all transactions are properly screened and recorded in accordance with the company’s Trade Compliance procedures and to escalate any concerns or questions to the local Gatekeeper.
No job matches. Start a new search below!