for the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Stirling - Emerson Electric Co
Cascade Technologies is the world’s leading designer, developer and manufacturer of Quantum Cascade Laser based gas analyzers and gas emission monitoring systems.
From its state-of-the-art facility in Stirling, UK, Cascade Technologies is revolutionizing the speed and accuracy with which gases can be analyzed, leading to the transformation of key processes across a very wide range of industries.
Working within a talented team of mechanical, electrical and optical engineers taking ideas from customer requirements through to final design for manufacture and certification. Your user centered approach to design and rigorous attention to detail will ensure that our products meet the exacting requirements for accuracy and service in hostile environments around the world.
• Your primary role will be to take design requirements and produce concept and
detailed designs and follow them through to manufacturing
• Communicating design intent and test results to senior management and
• Component selection and preparation of preliminary BOM
• Design verification, component and sub-assembly test
• Design calculations as required
• Discuss and resolve design related production problems.
• Work with global commodities managers to improve cost/quality and delivery
• Contribute to a strong manufacturing ethic driving toward zero defect assembly
• Occasional UK and overseas travel to customer and supplier sites may be required
No job matches. Start a new search below!