for the Compliance Administrator position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Austin - D.R. Horton, Inc.
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Compliance Administrator for their Financial Services Compliance Department. The right candidate will perform a variety of procedures relating to a range of company wide compliance issues. Research, monitor and prepare data for government, company, branch and department purposes. To provide customer service to borrowers relating to Restricted Credit Information and Private Reinsurance opt out policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fund brokered loans. - Monitor HUD1’s for compliance, balance fees collected, process data in Empower and coordinate with branch managers when necessary. (Between 180 and 270 loans funded per month for approximately 32 CH Mortgage branches)
- Update disclosures, coordinate with branch and regional managers and maintain files pertaining to the Notice of Seller’s Business Affiliation Disclosures, Builder’s Allowance Addendums and Discount Participation Agreements for 38 CH Mortgage branches. Update matrix for inclusion in CHMC quarterly Credit Quality Book.
- Process borrower Restricted Credit Information requests and notify branch personnel. Provide customer service to borrowers relating to CHMC Privacy Notice and Restricted Credit opt out.
- Collect and process Private Mortgage Reinsurance Pool data. File Private Mortgage Reinsurance disclosures. Provide customer service to borrowers relating to Private Mortgage Reinsurance.
- FHA Appraiser Rotation – Assist and monitor CH Mortgage branches FHA race/gender appraiser selection requirements.
- Correct HMDA errors - Use Questsoft software to check census tract, county code and MSA entries for errors and correct CH Mortgage Company data as necessary.
- Delinquency Rate Report – Compile report from investor delinquency reports for inclusion in CHMC quarterly Credit Quality Book.
- Countrywide Post Purchase Review Audits – Research and respond to investor audit findings.
- Credit Quality Book – Gather data and assist in preparing reports for the CH mortgage Credit Quality note book.
- HMDA Report – Compile and submit CH Mortgage annual HMDA report to HUD.
- HMDA Report – Download processed HMDA report once received from HUD and distribute to CH Mortgage branch offices.
No job matches. Start a new search below!