for the Private Banking Assistant position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Private Banking Assistant
Chicago - Associated Bank
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
Senior Private Banking Assistant provides support to Private Bankers, Specialist, and management. This support includes preparing and reviewing loan and deposit documentation while working with Private Bankers to ensure adherence to standards and regulatory requirements. Working directly with high net worth customers and internal partners to complex solve problems and provide superior customer service. May participate in projects.
This position requires a credit check per 12 CFR Chapter X, Part 1026, Truth in Lending, Regulation Z.
As a valued colleague of Associated Bank you play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. Expectations for this position require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all customers in a positive manner. Colleagues should provide customers a positive experience that includes undivided attention, straightforward and knowledgeable service and ensure that the customer’s best interests are our number one priority. Consistency around customer experience guidelines is key and expected from all of our colleagues. Our goal is to simplify the customer experience and deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering and S.A.F.E. Act requirements. Must submit required information to meet registry requirements, obtain a unique identifier, and maintain the registration requirements as directed by the S.A.F.E Act.
Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Deposit support & administration
Delivering Service Consistent with Brand, Vision and Talent Philosophy
Sales and activity tracking
• Works with Private Bankers and management to ensure all account activity and administration such as loan and deposit documentation is in order in regards to compliance and risk management with established Associated Bank policy, procedure and business strategy as well as applicable regulatory guidelines.
• Coordinate all aspects of required loan documentation including but not limited to document requests, may correspond with title insurance companies and attorneys to order appropriate documentation or title work, review loan documents for accuracy, may participate in closing the loan with the client and Private Banker, and working with Private Bankers, Credit, and others to ensure proper documentation. Perform ongoing maintenance while adhering to compliance guidelines.
• Provides general administrative and sales support to Private Bankers and management. Administrative support may include scheduling, correspondence, reporting and other projects as assigned. Sales support may include monitoring and updating internal systems, reporting and preparing sales presentation materials as necessary. Act as a liaison with internal partners such as customer care, legal, credit, etc. to address and resolve complicated transactions and issues.
• Works directly with high net worth customers in partnership with Private Bankers and internal partners to answer complex questions and solve operational issues while providing superior customer service.
• Use online deposit and loan systems to obtain vital customer information to include but not limited to: opening and closing accounts, issuing stop payments, processing check orders and wire transfers as well as performing various other service requests. Provide customer service and process daily transactions for Private Banking customers as requested.
No job matches. Start a new search below!