for the Technology Lead - US position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Technology Lead - US
El Segundo - Infosys
Infosys– ECSADMc – Technology Lead - US – BA - Project SDLC, Agile, Estimation
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is El Segundo, CA. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technologies.
• At least 4 years experience in Agile/Scrum, proficient in all stages of SDLC.
• At least 4 years experience in MS Office and other productivity tools.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills, ability to communicate across all levels of an organization.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skill, to lead, collaborate, facilitate, and negotiate with key stakeholders.
• Demonstrated experience with problem solving outside-the-box to find solutions that mitigate risks/issues.
• Innovative self-starter with ability to motivate, influence, and evangelize ideas across IT departments.
• In-depth understanding of application development, technologies and software development lifecycles.
• Experience in enterprise application integration, middleware and database technologies, backend interfaces.
• Industry experience in consumer eCommerce and digital online entertainment would be a Plus.
• Should have worked with various web frameworks.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$8.25 billion in annual revenues and 160,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No job matches. Start a new search below!