for the Retail Office Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Retail Office Manager
Wharton - Bob's Discount Furniture
RETAIL OFFICE MANAGER
Bob's Discount Furniture is an everyday low price furniture and bedding retailer with over 61showrooms in 11 states in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic regions and growing! The company was founded in 1991 on the principal of providing unsurpassed home furnishings values in the middle price range. Honesty and integrity are the hallmarks of the "Bob's Way" of doing business - a philosophy that applies to customer, co-worker, vendor and community relations. With over 61 stores and growing, our continued success has created exciting opportunities for our employees to enjoy truly rewarding careers!
The primary function of an Office Manager is to ensure customers are always treated in a cordial, respectful manner, with orders being processed accurately and efficiently. Other duties of the Office Manager include, but are not limited to: maintaining office operations in keeping with Bob’s requirements, supervising, coaching and developing office and café staff, following and enforcing cash handling procedures, creating and submitting required reports, and partnering with Store Management and Human Resources to ensure proper procedures are followed.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall success and operations of the retail office and cafe;
- Monitor and minimize operational costs to maintain store expenses within or better than budget guidelines;
- Effectively communicate and carry out corporate objectives with office team;
- Create a positive environment that exemplifies the Bob’s Way of doing business and fosters creativity, honesty, integrity and outstanding customer service;
- Motivate, coach and develop office teams to improve key performance areas via constant interaction and communications;
- Guide activities to encourage sales support and customer service;
- Develop strong relationships through open communication and effective leadership;
- Ensure company policies are being followed and adhered to;
- Maintain sound interpersonal relations with customers and employees;
- Must apply good human resources practices in motivating, managing and coaching office team; and must manage within and adhere to Company policies.
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob’s Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees. We offer:
- Nationally provided health benefits
- 401k Plan
- Generous employee discount
- And much more!
Bob’s Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
No job matches. Start a new search below!