for the Maintenance Technician position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Mountain View - Oakwood Worldwide
Do you have strong Maintenance skills and are you GREAT with Customers? Do you enjoy being part of a dedicated and caring team?
Then Oakwood Worldwide has a career opportunity for you!
At Oakwood Worldwide our guests enjoy resort-class amenities including clubroom and roof top common areas. Our Jr. Maintenance Tech is responsible for providing our guests with a great experience by handling maintenance requests, HVAC and appliance repairs, apartment resets as well as caring for our common areas and grounds as well as preventive measures to keep the property in tip top shape.
Your Hours and Location: Daytime hours including weekends - Oakwood Mountain View, our property is located on El Camino
Maintenance – HVAC – Appliance Repair – Customer Service – Plumbing – Painting
What’s In It for You?
Our maintenance team members enjoy a diverse work-life. At Oakwood Worldwide, we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. Oakwood promotes from within!
Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and Prescription Drug Programs / Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D / Short and Long Term Disability Insurance / Life Insurance for Family Members / Multifaceted Learning Opportunities / Educational Reimbursement / Paid Vacation & Sick Leave / Child Care Reimbursement / Direct Deposit Payroll and much more!
What Your Day Is Like:
- Complete guest work orders quickly, with courtesy and a smile
- Perform repairs on heating, cooling and plumbing equipment.
- Replace fixtures and perform basic electricity functions
- Perform painting tasks including: removing and installing drywall patch. Apply and/or remove caulking on vacant apartments to turn units promptly
- Deliver and/or remove furnishings from apartments as needed
- Routinely participates in preventative maintenance programs
- Provide maintenance service after hours and will need to be available for on call after hours requests
- Maintains safety for our grounds during extreme weather conditions
Best Candidates Will Have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- HVAC Certification preferred
- General knowledge of mechanics and maintenance
- Ability to use power tools effectively
- Must be able to read and write and speak in English
- Flexible schedule required
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks
- Previous hotel/apartment experience a plus
- Must have excellent interpersonal communications skills for daily contact with guests
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!
No job matches. Start a new search below!