for the Site Reliability Engineer - Senior Software Engineer position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Site Reliability Engineer - Senior Software Engineer
Carrollton - Thomson Reuters
SRE – Senior Software Engineer
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is an engineering discipline that combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems. As an SRE in Thomson Reuters’ Tax and Accounting business, you’ll be developing solutions to optimize the management of existing systems and help build the framework for new ones.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Participate in rotating on-call.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
No job matches. Start a new search below!