for the Restaurant Food Runner position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Restaurant Food Runner
Westborough - Waterton
Founded over a box of Pop-Tarts® in 1995 by David Schwartz and Peter Vilim, Waterton has grown from very humble beginnings with one phone and two desks to the successful, nationally recognized real estate investment and management firm it is today. As Waterton has evolved and grown, one thing has remained constant, the drive to achieve results by exceeding expectations.
Waterton’s values of Service Excellence, Empowerment, Integrity, Passion, Achievement and Teamwork are our guiding principles and they shape who Waterton is as an organization. When you join Waterton, you will learn new skills, acquire knowledge and use these values to help you grow in your career and fulfill your professional goals.
Waterton is committed to the service of our associates, residents, guests and investors and firmly believes that our superior ability to serve our customers differentiates us. We empower our associates to think and act like an owner and use our core values as guiding principles to serve our customers in a way that exceeds their expectations, going above and beyond to create the ultimate service experience or what we call Resitality!
The Restaurant Busperson role is responsible for delivering food items to the restaurant(s) from the kitchen in an expeditious manner and cleaning and setting up tables in the restaurant.
Essential Functions include (but are not limited to):
- Clean, set and re-set tables continuously, assuming responsibility for station, tables and side duties.
- Serve water, bread and coffee (as applicable) and greet guests by name whenever possible during the course of meal service.
- Stack trays properly for safe and efficient unloading by dish team.
- Perform set up duties as requested to include side stations, storage areas and food staging area.
- Perform general cleaning tasks utilizing cleaning to adhere to health and safety standards.
- Assist with the folding of napkins for meal periods to maintain an adequate supply.
- Follow safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as assigned, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests.
- Basic English Language Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Basic food/beverage knowledge helpful
- Professional, Warm Demeanor - Service Oriented
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manage time and work well under pressure
- High School Diploma (or equivalent education/experience)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must have the ability to bend, squat and lift up to 50 lbs., including, but not limited to, lifting trays of food or food items on a regular and continuing basis.
Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Previous hotel/restaurant experience helpful, but not required
No job matches. Start a new search below!