for the General Accounting Associate position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
General Accounting Associate
Orlando - Empire Today LLC
Our overall mission is simple. We want Empire Today to be the place where our customers can have beautiful floors, made easy. Empire Today is one of the leaders in both residential and commercial installed flooring. We provide customers with options of name brand tile, wood, carpet, and window treatments, to name a few. With your help, Empire Today will continue to enable people to enhance the appearance of their home or business in the easiest way possible.
Business Area: Accounting Operations
Empire Today’s Finance/Accounting/Payroll/Tax teams supports the back office functions of the organization. This includes payroll, cash management, cash collections, cash payment, tax, procurement and inventory. This function is vital to the operation which supports the continued success of Empire Today.
The General Accounting Associate is an integral part of a fast-paced, growth-oriented, analytical team. They are responsible for assisting with the month end close process, prepares and posts journal entries, and reconciles general ledger account. The Account Associate also audits and reconciles Daily Cash while performing various accounting projects to support the team and Empire Today as a whole.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 2 yrs accounting experience
- Have 3 yrs administrative experience
- Ability to work on a team and multi-task.
- Be proficient in working with strict deadlines.
- Be proficient in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Possess excellent communication skills both oral and written.
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick online enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- A premium 401K Investment Plan with a dollar for dollar match up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family’s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance – Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program – A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks – An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
No job matches. Start a new search below!