for the SR. MANAGER, CRM and PERSONALIZATION - DIGITAL MARKETPLACES - GP Consumer Busine position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
SR. MANAGER, CRM and PERSONALIZATION - DIGITAL MARKETPLACES - GP Consumer Busine
Atlanta - Georgia-Pacific
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
We are seeking a Senior Manager – CRM & Personalization for the Digital Marketplaces team, Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products, in Atlanta, Georgia. This position will lead the development and implementation of engaging CRM (nodal) strategies for GP to effectively engage with its end-customers (aka consumers) to realize transactional value across a broad range of initiatives that include but is not limited to existing brands, digitally native new brands and market-place strategies and retail partnered initiatives to further develop capabilities in direct marketing and consumer purchase intention and action.
This is an exciting “hand-on” and “ground-floor” opportunity for a capable thought leader and SME in the CRM, digital marketing and personalization. This role offers a broad scope and will be expected to work with key leaders in the Digital Marketplace to design, develop and implement innovative and creative CRM strategies via multiple delivery options both digitally and potentially through traditional media (if required). The role will drive key CRM marketing strategies to positively drive revenue impact across web and mobile platforms for existing and new business lines.
A core strategy of delivering long term growth for Georgia Pacific Consumer Products is to leverage the digital ecosystem to drive growth. The Digital Marketplaces team is tasked with providing thought leadership in this area and creating capabilities and driving growth in the digital economy.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Lead, develop and implement site, concept or brand specific CRM strategies with a high degree of personalization and nodal thinking in partnership with key stakeholders
- Be the principal operational lead for activation (acquisition) and retention marketing – repurchase, frequency, AOV and LTV life-cycle improvements
- Engage with stakeholders and participate in discussions for new and innovative approaches of driving traffic, conversion and revenue and improving ROAS on campaigns, while driving higher LTV per customer
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity to complex CRM strategies and work with Database partners to deliver this in a seamless and cost-effective fashion
- Work directly with the UI/UX and Copywriter to develop a standard and templatized approach for rapid CRM deployment via e-mail, and other suitable an appropriate digital marketing avenues – such as txt, social, SMS, snapchat and apps
- Provide on-going analysis from an effectiveness perspective (ROAS)on all CRM campaigns and drive incremental optimization and improvements as we scale experiments and refine models
- Be strongly “data centric” and “data-driven” and “model oriented” to provide both thought leadership and innovation to this strategic communication capability
- Be compliant with all appropriate Privacy Preferences and Security protocols.
- Develop appropriate documentation and reporting (as required and at minimum weekly/monthly - TBD)
- At least 5 years’ experience in CRM, Personalization, eMail and Digital marketing.
- Familiarity with the digital eco-system of providers and vendors – including prospecting consumer databases, ESP providers and Analytical and House-File solutions a critical requirement.
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms – especially mid-market solutions such as Kibo, NetSuite, Aptos, WIX and other supporting applications with PIM and catalog capabilities, shopping cart, merchandising and payment handling
- Understands the concepts of 1-1 marketing and the desire for the opportunity to be a “trail blazer’ in this area
- Strong documentation skills
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s in Communications, Media Arts and Science (BA or BS) or MBA with suitable work experience
- Experience with assorted interfaces (i.e. mobile, tablet, desktop) and communication platforms
- Related experience in an eCommerce or Retail Multi-Channel environment a strong asset
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We’re part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there’s a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life’s simple necessities better.
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world’s largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!