Melbourne - DRS Technologies
Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 47,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. Leonardo DRS is committed to being an employer of choice of a highly qualified, diverse, effective, and productive workforce.
For additional information on Leonardo DRS, please visit our website at www.drs.com.
Primary & Essential Accountabilities
- Drive consistent communications between planning, project accounting, and project management for consistent project Material EAC’s and Execution Charts
- Creates appropriate documentation to plan material deliveries and monitor the supply chain
- Consolidate demand for purchase requisitions
- Creates purchase requisitions based on the Master Production Schedule
- Create reports for distribution to program office, customer visits and management.
- Maintains manufacturing build plans on a daily basis
- Highlights critical parts and any issue, which may keep operations from meeting the MPS
- Coordinates engineering changes with purchasing and production. Ensures disposition of obsolete material
- Support, communicate and defend the mission, values and culture of the company
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of business processes and functional inter-relationships
- Background in project material management
- Solid experience in production planning
- Skilled in the use of Excel, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Point, Word, as well as Sharepoint
- Good understanding of MRP systems
- US citizenship required
Leonardo DRS and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #LEL
No job matches. Start a new search below!