Melbourne - DRS Technologies
Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 47,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. Leonardo DRS is committed to being an employer of choice of a highly qualified, diverse, effective, and productive workforce.
For additional information on Leonardo DRS, please visit our website at www.drs.com.
Primary & Essential Accountabilities
- Based on the MPS driven demand, selects and sequences available jobs to be run at specific workstations or machines
- Meet weekly with Contracts to review all pending and recently received demands and assign planner responsibility to the appropriate individual
- Manage overall workload and align resources as needed to maintain balance
- Drive consistent communications between planning, project accounting, and project management for consistent project Material EAC’s and Execution Charts
- Improve current system, functions, and daily operations to more effectively meet goals
- Maintains manufacturing build plans on a daily basis
- Maintains the run and set up times associated with each job / product / part
- Creates and maintains the expected completion of each scheduled job
- Reviews the schedule and ensures the raw materials are available when needed to run according to the schedule
- Creates a forward-looking plan to create purchase requisitions and monitor material deliveries to support the run schedules
- Ensures all outside services are planned and monitored
- Consolidate demand for purchase requisitions
- Highlights critical parts and any issue, which may keep operations from meeting the MPS
- Support, communicate and defend the mission, values and culture of the company
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience.
- Solid understanding of business processes and functional inter-relationships
- Strong background in project material management
- Extensive experience in production planning
- Skilled in the use of Excel, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Point, Word, as well as Sharepoint
- Strong understanding of MRP systems
- US citizenship required
Leonardo DRS and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #LEL
No job matches. Start a new search below!