for the Warehouse Supervisor Kansas City MO position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Warehouse Supervisor Kansas City MO
Kansas City - MEDLINE INDUSTRIES
Responsible for the daily administration and operation of the warehouse. Oversee materials are received, stored, shipped and reported in accordance with established procedures. Direct and supervise warehouse staff. Review effectiveness of operating procedures, maintenance, space utilization and protection of equipment.
- Administer and oversee the daily operation of the warehouse including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment. Ensure overtime is maintained within budget allotted.
- Oversee receipt, storage and shipment of materials and related reporting in accordance with established procedures. Ensure the accuracy of the inventory.
- Account for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities. Audit goods received into warehouse.
- Coach and mentor team members in the areas of productivity, quality, safety and Medline Core Values.
- Ensure all routine paperwork is completed on time and are filled out accurately.
- Assist the warehouse manager in maintaining a safe work environment for all team members.
- Lead day-to-day activities of employees. Assign, monitor and review progress and accuracy of work, directs efforts and provides technical guidance on more complex issues. Provide input into hiring, firing and performance reviews.
- Work with customer service to resolve warehouse related issues.
No job matches. Start a new search below!