for the Account Development Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Account Development Manager
New York - NEC Corporation of America
Location: New York, NY
Critical Infrastructure is one of our core pillars and as recognized leaders in biometric technologies we boast an array of award winning solutions which support the transportation markets. We are experiencing significant growth and expect to soar to new heights with the addition of key talent like you.
NEC is looking for experienced Aviation Business Development Executive with solution sales skills in the transportation market selling NEC Biometrics Solution services and products such as Face Recognition & Fingerprint Identification solutions. Air travel is growing and NEC plays a key role in the security and facilitation of that growth in the aviation industry.
The candidate will promote NEC’s cutting edge biometrics enabled solutions to enhance public safety and convenience. As solution sales executive, you will directly interact with customer, understand the “job to be done”, identify opportunities, understand their requirements, educate them on NEC solutions and work with NEC solution architects and solution engineers to offer and sell customized solutions and products. In this role it is essential that you are able to apply industry-specific knowledge and experience to bring new business opportunities. This sales executive shall have and leverage an extensive network of key contacts across the aviation space to include airlines and airports.
Ideal candidate will have system integration and consulting sales background and knowledge of airlines, airport authorities and aviation regulatory bodies and industry associations.
Candidate also has proven ability to identity the correct C-level executives in the target market and engage within a business development and requirements gathering process and create a win-win business case for pursuit of a solution implementation that would enhance the end users capabilities as well as promote NEC’s system integration revenue and profits.
Responsible for the overall relationship between NEC and its Customers, managing all facets of the business relationship and marshalling the Company resources necessary to achieve a high degree of customer satisfaction. Responsible for constantly seeking new customers and new markets expanding the business relationship with new and existing customers. Responsible for uncovering, qualifying, defining, proposing and closing new sales orders in line with the Company’s business objectives and within profitability guidelines established by the Company. Responsible for achieving assigned sales quota. In parallel, responsible for continuous outreach to customers, business partners and value add resellers for products and services outside NEC’s traditional market of state and local law enforcement. Having longer sales cycle, responsibilities include establishing sales milestones including initial demand creation, technical presentations, Proof of Concept demonstrations, preparation of budgetary quotes and potential sale.
• Cover US territory to drive new sales and enhance current product and solution sales
• Establish key targets in key areas and implement, as necessary, creative ways to reach these new customers and opportunities
• Work with other system integrators, partners and technology providers
• Evangelize solutions, network with C-level executives to promote these solutions
• Represent Company at trade association meetings and conferences
• Relay client feedback to product development staff.
• Maintain sales records and prepares sales reports as required
• Meet annual sales revenue quotas
• Up to 10 years of experience selling solutions to aviation vertical is preferred
• Knowledge of biometrics based solutions preferred
• Experience selling consulting services and systems integration work is required
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and communications skills required
• Proven track record of breaking into new markets and building a pipeline
• Proven record of interacting with key decision markets at target accounts and closing deals
• Prior experience in tier-one system integration companies a plus
• Experience selling video analytics, video surveillance, and biometrics solutions a plus
• Selling experience in a high-technology market a plus
• MBA degree preferred
• Position is Home Office based. Preferably East Coast
• Extensive travel is required
ABOUT NEC CORPORATION OF AMERICA
Headquartered in Irving, Texas, NEC is a leading provider of innovative IT, biometrics, network, and communications products and solutions for service carriers and Fortune 1000 and SMB businesses across multiple vertical industries, including healthcare, government, education, and hospitality. NEC delivers one of the industry's broadest portfolios of technology solutions and professional services, including unified communications, wireless, voice and data, managed services, server and storage infrastructure, optical network systems, microwave radio communications, and biometric security. NEC is a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, a global technology leader with a presence in over 44 countries and more than $37.5 billion in revenue. For more information, please visit www.necam.com.
NEC Corporation of America and its subsidiaries is committed to the maximum utilization of all human resources and the goal of Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, genetic characteristics, height, weight, arrest record pertaining to misdemeanors or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
EOE-Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
No job matches. Start a new search below!