for the COPYWRITER - DIGITAL MARKETPLACE - GP Consumer Business position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
COPYWRITER - DIGITAL MARKETPLACE - GP Consumer Business
Atlanta - Georgia-Pacific
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
We are seeking a retail-oriented Copywriter for the Digital Marketplaces team, Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products, in Atlanta, Georgia. A core strategy of delivering long term growth for Georgia Pacific Consumer Products is to leverage the digital ecosystem to drive growth. The Digital Marketplaces team is tasked with leading experimentation across several key areas – including building out digitally native brands, testing marketplace concepts and building capabilities and driving growth in the emerging digital economy.
The Copywriter will drive all aspects of branding copy, selling copy, product marketing descriptions, and copy for other on-line and digital endeavors which will include but is not limited to – emails, on-line advertising, packaging and website copy for new and existing online businesses developed by the Digital Marketplaces team. We’re seeking a highly collaborative professional, able to bring brands to life in innovative ways particularly in digital media.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders to produce outstanding copy and creative work that achieves business objectives.
- Translate complex marketing strategies into compelling selling copy and product benefit descriptions and smart product marketing that incites action.
- Develop copy and content for a variety of campaigns, across a broad range of platforms–including digital advertising, potentially print pieces and retail, product, social and digital tactics.
- Directly contribute to all creative and branding explorations including information architecture, audio design, production and copywriting. Comfortable concepting bold campaigns and headlines as well as defining value propositions, crafting email campaigns, and writing long and short form copy for the website.
- Directly contribute to project design and development including creating storyboards, initial copy concepts, conceiving functional copy components and creating benefits statements
- BA or BS degree
- A self-starter with integrated, ninja-level design skills
- At least 5 years' professional experience
- Mastery of selling copy and suitable on-line tool set
What Will Put You Ahead?
- “Hands-on” working style that focuses on tactical details and understands the need to be able to create a strong product vision, brand vision and or retail vision
- Experience, knowledge and familiarity working with consumer and retail products is preferred
- A portfolio that showcases strong copy writing style and flair (i.e. websites, web apps, mobile, etc.)
Knowledge – Skills - Abilities
- Intellectually curious, proactive problem solver who will actively engage in thoughtful debate. Conscientious, curious, hard-working individual who craves accountability, loves to solve complex copywriting challenges, and wants to trail blaze.
- Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, collaborative, proactive and flexible
- A quick study, learns new concepts, services and products quickly and converts them into differentiated and compelling customer solutions
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and drive a project from inception to completion.
- Team player willing to work across internal teams in a fast-paced environment
- Able to present ideas effectively and communicate well with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking, ability to translate concepts into differentiated copy with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Experience with integrated, on-line and interactive copy development essentials
Why work for GP?
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We’re part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there’s a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life’s simple necessities better.
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world’s largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!