for the Technology Architect - US position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Technology Architect - US
Cranston - Infosys
Infosys – Fiancial Services– Technology Architect – US
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Cranston, RI. This position may require 10% travel and or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 8 years of experience with Java and related technologies, developing and/or architecting systems.
• At least 3 years of experience in technology consulting, solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 5 years of experience in Java and J2EE stack technologies, Web based development, Spring/Struts Framework, Server technologies, Testing Frameworks, Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Tool, Security Framework /Concepts, Web Services and SOAP.
• At least 7 years of experience in designing, developing and deploying software’s using the Service Oriented Architecture, JMS and other integration patterns.
• Analytical skills
• At least 2 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• At least 5 years of experience in build automation tools (e.g. Maven, Ant) and DevOps.
• Working knowledge of any one RDBMS product. Oracle is preferred.
• Exposure to Web/Application Servers e.g. Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, WAS
• Knowledge of Performance Engineering including Performance Tuning and Profiling of application.
• Knowledge of enterprise solutions like BPM, ECM, Data management and infrastructure.
• Experience on Financial Services domain.
• Exposure to Agile Software Development methods will be plus
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires travel.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No job matches. Start a new search below!