for the Senior Tax Accountant position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Senior Tax Accountant
Wichita - Koch Companies Services, LLC
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Koch Companies Services, LLC, a services business that supports the global affiliates of Koch Industries, Inc. is looking for a Senior Tax Accountant who will work with our internal accounting groups in the preparation and review of the tax accounting and reporting for federal income tax compliance for the assigned Koch businesses. The successful candidate will be expected to gain an understanding of the business activities of the assigned entities to ensure proper tax treatment of business related issues and identify opportunities.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Demonstrated knowledge of a broad range of corporate income tax matters, particularly federal tax provision and compliance experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and communicate results to the team
- Leadership, presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Technical writing and research skills
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
As a Senior Tax Accountant on our team, your major responsibilities will include:
- Review and preparation of income tax returns to ensure accurate reporting and compliance with domestic tax law including Forms 1120 and 1065 as well as the tracking of tax basis
- Training and developing interns and staff accountants
- Tracking tax positions and analyzing business transactions for their potential impacts on the company’s effective tax rate
- Preparation and review of quarterly tax accounting submissions
- Supporting company positions in tax audits and participating in tax planning projects
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years’ experience in federal income tax role
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the following (Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or Taxation) or a JD
What Will Put You Ahead?
- ASC 740 accounting for income taxes experience
- Experience working with partnership and/or international tax compliance
- Previous major CPA firm or large multi-national corporation experience
- 1+ year experience in a supervisory/leadership role
- Master’s degree in Taxation
- CorpTax software experience
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!