for the Team Lead, Manufacturing Systems position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Team Lead, Manufacturing Systems
Mundelein - MEDLINE INDUSTRIES
Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Systems Team Lead located in the Information Services division. This position will responsible for leading the design and implementation of solutions that support the Manufacturing divisions within Medline. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a solid education and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to exceptional leadership and analytical skills, you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
The position will be based in our Mundelein office (then transferring to our Corporate HQ in Northfield in 2018), and will also spend signficant time working out of our Waukegan facility.
• Performs functional analysis, requirements, definition and testing of Medline’s manufacturing systems.
• Works closely with business sponsors and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
• Responsible for the identification of and resolution of gaps in the business processes.
• Works on elements of large and complex projects.
• Performs all aspects of development assignments and assists with systems design.
• Possess an in-depth understanding of the business function/process supported, and also be viewed as a credible representative of that business function/process.
• Applies knowledge and experience with technology and application development methodologies to perform basic systems analysis techniques, testing, and debugging.
• Accountable for assisting in the overall direction and integration of Medline’s manufacturing systems.
• Communicates and coordinates with Team Manager and business leadership to ensure appropriate integration of processes and modules across the enterprise
• Oversees, defines and monitors critical path activities and resolves issues or escalates issues to the Team Manager as needed.
• Understands the business functions and processes within Medline’s manufacturing divisions and is a credible representative of those functions and processes.
• Influence business leadership and management decisions and drive ownership and acceptance of changes to the business.
• Meets scheduled milestones to ensure project/program objectives are met in a timely manner and has an in-depth knowledge of the principles, theories, practices and techniques for managing the activities related to planning, managing and implementing systems analysis and application development projects and programs.
• Communicates clearly and professionally and works productively with all levels of Medline employees.
• Designs and implements solutions to business challenges within the product, functional and technical areas.
• Demonstrates functional product knowledge within all Manufacturing and related systems.
• Creates comprehensive documentation that considers business processes and system interaction as key solution components.
• Defines acceptance criteria with business liaisons. Supports business users during acceptance testing, production migration, and post go-live support.
• Delivers quality solutions with minimal rework.
• Maintains a professional demeanor at all times. Consistently able to interact professionally and work productively with all levels of Medline employees. Follows Medline’s Code of Ethics and other corporate policies.
No job matches. Start a new search below!