for the Technical Project Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Technical Project Manager
Chicago - R1 RCM
Set your sights on a role making a real difference in the healthcare system. We're looking for a self-motivated Technology Deployment Senior Lead to join our team. We have a relentless focus on driving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into patient care; in turn, this allows us to continue to grow our company and your career.
The Technology Deployment Senior Lead will be an important team member within IT Client Services which delivers proprietary healthcare technology across a managed service environment. The Deployment Senior Lead will be responsible for partnering with various stakeholders and functions to deliver revenue cycle technologies to an existing customer base and works in context of a project plan to deliver tasks on time. The tasks may be related to defining project charter, identifying scope, and driving project to completion. The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience in working with peers in a highly collaborative environment and accountability for a deep understanding of technical tasks whilst focused entirely on client services.
The Technology Deployment Senior Lead will identify and resolve issues swiftly whist identifying and giving visibility to project risks. The Technology Deployment Senior Lead will report into a Manager of Technology Deployment.
Your day-to-day role will include:
- Serving as technical project lead for new functionality programs and installations in the existing customer base
- Communicating with technology, client and operational stakeholders ranging from end users to directors
- Creating and owning the integrated Program/Project Plan, work with various stakeholders (Operations, Development, QA, etc.) to ensure that critical project dates are achieved
- Monitoring program progress; anticipating effects of dependencies and risks to program schedule
- Reporting the internal status of the program at project control meetings
- Maintaining efficiency of all scheduled program meetings. Drive closure of development and System Problem Reports
- Identifying potential performance improvement opportunities or best practices and make recommendations to clients on how to integrate new functionality/best practice into current workflow
- Gathering requirements and translate into cross-application configuration and testing of the technology platform
- Designing, updating and delivery of unit integration, regression and acceptance test plans to ensure a successful technology go live
- Testing, identifying and understanding issues within the tool suite and manage the issues to resolutions across the R1 technology suite
- Enablement/QA of EDI interfaces, which include HL7 ADT, FTP, and Batch file jobs
- Assisting Data Team during QA of batch files to ensure that the files will work with the appropriate tools
- Partnering with client report writers/developers during the file development stage, which includes data mapping, file development, QA, and enablement of daily file processing
- A Bachelor's degree with a preferred concentrations in Health Information Management, Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration or related field
- 2-4 years of technology deployment experience with at least one year in a healthcare environment implementing patient accounting systems, registration applications or claim scrubbing tools
- Project management skills for client technology deployments
- SQL database (select statements and joins) experience is required
- A basic understanding of HL7 and other healthcare data standards preferred
- A keen ability to think outside of the box and manage project demands in a rapidly changing environment
R1 is changing healthcare by infusing operational discipline and proprietary technology in hospital financial processes. We are an industry leader; we are the only independent organization with a comprehensive service and technology offering for hospital revenue cycle management, and we have achieved leading outcomes for our customers.
- A strong financial performing, growing organization that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes and opportunities to learn and grow in abundance.
- A culture of excellence, driving customer success so they can focus on improving patient care and on giving back to the community.
- A Total Rewards package which may include such things as: competitive compensation package, the ability to choose from a comprehensive benefit program mostly funded by R1 that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, life and disability insurance, along with work life balance programs including paid time off for personal time, illness and volunteering, and we offer a retirement savings plan and continuing training and development and so much more!
Sound like you? Let's talk!
R1 is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services and Physician Advisory Services to healthcare providers. We are the largest independent end-to-end revenue cycle provider and have the longest operating history in the revenue cycle industry. R1's objective is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our distinctive operating model and values includes people, processes, and sophisticated integrated technology/analytics that help customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians, and staff. We are dedicated to transforming the commercial infrastructure and patient experience in healthcare.
No job matches. Start a new search below!