for the Associate Product Manager, Hernia position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Associate Product Manager, Hernia
New Haven - Medtronic
The Minimally Invasive Therapies Group strives to enable earlier diagnosis, better treatment, faster complication-free recovery, and enhanced patient outcomes through less invasive surgical solutions.
SURGICAL INNOVATIONS sets the standard for Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) by creating innovative surgical products and services that focus on obesity and diseases and conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, lung, abdominal wall, pelvic region, and the head and neck.
The Associate Product Manager, Global Marketing is responsible for supporting the business strategy, portfolio lifecycle management, new product commercialization activities, customer and marketplace insight generation, and financial performance management of the mechanical product portfolio in the Global Hernia business. This position involves collaboration with Regional Marketing & Sales partners across US, Europe, Asia, Japan, Latin America, Canada, Middle East and Australia/ NZ, and cross-functional partners, including Research and Development, Medical/Clinical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Legal, Manufacturing, Operations, Marketing Communications, Logistics, Planning and Quality.
1) Develop and implement global new product commercialization plans including market assessment, messaging, demand generation programs; creation of clinical and economic claims, and supporting evidence; direct logistical, promotional, and sales support activity during launch; drive post-launch tracking and marketing programs
2) Develop and execute offensive and/or defensive marketing strategies by analyzing data and insights from historical sales performance, market research, voice of customer, customer visits, test & learns, market trends and competitive activity
3) Support management of portfolio life cycle, including product mix, prioritization and rationalization, by evaluating market trends, competitive activity and product improvement, and developing and executing strategies and corrective actions
4) Create dashboards to manage financial health of product portfolio, and develop models (product penetration, market growth, competitive share capture, expected demand, profitability etc.) to aid decision making and development of product portfolio growth strategy
5) Provide strategic guidance to regions to establish effective product line forecasts by integrating data from historical sales performance, market research and marketing/sales management.
6) Manage expense budget and ensure positive ROI on spend
7) Plan, organize and attend strategic site visits to target customers in support of global and regional product commercialization and sales objectives
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http :// www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
No job matches. Start a new search below!