for the Strategic Account Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Strategic Account Manager
Maastricht - Medtronic
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGER
For our Medtronic Core Clinical Solutions (MC2) department at BRC, to be located in Maastricht.
Careers that Change Lives
As a Strategic Account Manager you play an integral role in the customer's experience with MC2 which is critical to the organization's success, specifically managing the day-to-day relationships with these strategic partners and developing a deep understanding of their product lines and long-term business strategies. He/she assists in anticipating, defining, and resolving issues related to MC2 services, project prioritization and cost justification. This role requires continuous communication with Clinical Research teams throughout the lifecycle of a clinical study (from concept to closure) in order to identify requirements, ensure customer review and cost estimates of major deliverables, communicate revisions as needed, and delivery of services as agreed upon through Statements of Work. Excellent communication and influence management skills are a must.
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you manage customer requests for proposals and oversee financial and contractual performance of customer projects - Ensuring delivery of MC2 per SOWs through milestone management and operational metrics in close cooperation with the Project Analysts. You facilitate change management processes and work with internal stakeholders to finalize MC2projects cost estimates. You are ccountable for supporting the objectives of the assigned account(s) and making recommendations to achieve the organization's objectives.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of SBU products, target patient population, and therapy
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of assigned customer clinical study portfolio.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the medical device sector including up-to-date understanding of clinical, legal, and regulatory developments. Proactively disseminate relevant information pertaining to customer clinical plans and MC2 service delivery.
- Directly responsible for driving customer satisfaction
- Facilitate small to large groups through challenging discussions
- Maintain a strong relationship with the customer during the clinical trial lifecycle
- Coordinate delivery of services and communications for customers by facilitating internal discussions between MC2 functional groups.
- Align activities with the Project Analysts regarding SOW, milestones and reporting requirements
- Internal focus: Advocate for MC2 functions and ensure success of functional managers.
- Build and maintain understanding of MC2 service offerings
- Interact with functional leadership, project analysts, technical, and non-technical staff to facilitate operational efficiencies.
- Advocate for the implementation, stewardship and support of processes and tools that increase quality and productivity and strengthen execution
- Leverage practices and tools globally to drive consistency in MC2 service delivery.
- Coordinate and manage operational team briefings
- Lead strategic planning, direction and support to business development initiatives
- Master's Degree in scientific field of study (e.g., biological science, social science, engineering, or other related medical/scientific field); MBA.
- Significant knowledge of clinical and outcomes research study design, Good Clinical practices, and global clinical regulations, including FDA regulations and ICH guidelines, for devices, biologics, and/or pharmaceuticals.
- Influence and Change Management experience
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate relationships with leadership in a cross-functional and matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in writing in the English language
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of scientific (e.g., study protocol, final report) as well as operational (e.g., clinical study monitoring) deliverables.
- Experience with Project Management Tools (Concerto, MS Project)
- Demonstrated ability to identify study issues and implement solutions, including identifying and involving the appropriate decision makers
- Ability to motivate and hold individuals accountable to deliverables; ability to achieve objectives and milestones
- Demonstrated ability to identify and adapt to shifting priorities and competing demands, and maintain composure in difficult circumstances
This position requires 25% - 50% travelling.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives.Help us shape the
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 89,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries. With our European Operations Center for Distribution and Shared Services in Heerlen, the Bakken Research Center in Maastricht, our manufacturing facility in Kerkrade, and the Dutch sales office in Eindhoven, Medtronic Netherlands has more than 1,750 employees.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
No job matches. Start a new search below!