for the Sr. Manager, Strategic Marketing (GI Solutions & Advanced Ablation Solutions) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Sr. Manager, Strategic Marketing (GI Solutions & Advanced Ablation Solutions)
Sunnyvale - Medtronic
EARLY TECHNOLOGIES provide innovative solutions that improve patient outcomes, lower the cost of healthcare delivery, and expand global access to care for cancers and chronic diseases of the GI tract and liver.
The Sr. Manager, Strategic Marketing position is a key strategic leadership position for the Global GI Solutions (GIS) and Advanced Ablation Solutions (AAS) Marketing. The Sr. Manager, Strategic Marketing is a broadly experienced manager who is responsible for the systematic identification, presentation & coordination of reviews for all GIS and AAS organic development activity targeted at driving GIS and AAS growth and supporting achievement of GIS and AAS strategic revenue commitments.
- Leads development of Growth Opportunity presentation & evaluation process in collaboration with commercial leaders and R&D.
- Drives Strategic Market Assessments & consistent development & reviews of Growth Opportunities within GIS and AAS.
- Develops and executes strategy for Greater China and Latin America growth in collaboration with the Marketing Team.
- Provides Marketing leadership and input to drive R&D projects including facilitating development, commercialization and long term product management.
- Leads the portfolio management process for GIS and AAS, including analysis, development and presentation of the portfolio of initiatives for funding and execution and measurement.
- Lead development and maintenance of growth strategies related to key procedural and technology areas
- Work closely with senior GIS and AAS General Management, Marketing and R&D teams and lead identification of specific R&D and clinical investments required to succeed in each area
- Develop business cases / investment theses to identify required financial investment, return and timing
- Present new growth opportunities to business unit General Manager and Group President and Executive Team on a quarterly basis
- Hire and manage outside vendors that perform research and strategy consulting activities
- Oversee Upstream Marketing budget and supervise 1-2 direct reports
No job matches. Start a new search below!