for the Sr. Manager Marketing - Neocutis position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Sr. Manager Marketing - Neocutis
Raleigh - Merz North America
Sr. Marketing Manager, NEOCUTIS is responsible for the development, implementation and execution of strategic marketing plans that increase brand identity and brand awareness of the NEOCUTIS portfolio of technologies and products. This person will work closely with the local brand and channel marketing teams to drive synergy among the Merz portfolio, with Territory Managers & Sales Leadership to drive execution in the field, Field Sales Training to align current messaging for new hire training and product launch trainings, as well as marketing agency partners.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing communications plan, working with marketing teammates, other internal departments and external agency partners to execute tactics on strategy and within budget.
- Create professional marketing materials including sales materials, customer training materials, in-office promotional materials, and annual promotional calendar. Manage review and approval process with Promotional Review Committee; and oversee production process as well as rollout to stakeholders.
- Support sales with management of key account training programs; provide direct marketing support to key customers; and oversee professional meetings & conventions plans.
- Establish forecasts (annual and long-range) and budgets for brand portfolio and monitor operational spending versus budget.
- Serve as launch lead for identified product launches. Specify market requirements and promotional direction for products and lead market research projects among key customers to inform and facilitate decision making. Work alongside R&D Project Manager to bring new products to the market.
- Provide clear direction and expectations to external vendors and internal team members/sales force when detailing marketing strategies, new product introductions, and other action plans both in written correspondence or when presenting at meetings.
- Lead key aspects of product positioning and competitive selling strategies to drive market share and revenue of NEOCUTIS.
- Monitor competitive landscape and assess potential opportunities and threats; recommend action plans or course correction as necessary.
- Manage product and promotional materials inventory.
- Produce monthly detailed marketing highlight report reviewing current results and presenting upcoming programs.
- Communicate regularly to internal and external team members the plan of action and any relevant brand information.
- Create annual brand plans for assigned products.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum5-7 years’ experience, preferably in physician-dispensed marketing with experience in a brand leadership role is required.
- Background in dermatology/skincare/aesthetics required.
- Demonstrated experience leading a product launch/product development processes from concept to commercialization.
- Experience in problem solving and managing complexity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills with both internal teams as well as external customers.
- Ability to synthesize complex scientific data.
- Analytical capabilities including the ability to interpret data and create insights for field sales.
- Cross functional matrix management and collaboration skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software programs.
- Ability to travel 15-20% of the time.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
No job matches. Start a new search below!