for the Speech Language Pathologist- Clinical Fellowship Year- MASTER'S PREPARED - Full position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Speech Language Pathologist- Clinical Fellowship Year- MASTER'S PREPARED - Full
Apple Valley - St. Mary Medical Center
Evaluates, plans, directs and administers medically prescribed speech/language pathology programs in the hospital to restore function and prevent disability following disease or injury. Assists patient to reach his/her maximum performance and assume a place in society while learning to live within the limits of his/her capabilities. Performs administrative duties and participates in department Performance Improvement, Infection Control, Safety and Education programs.
Essential Values-Based Leadership and Management Competencies: Demonstrates competencies in line with the four core values that are the foundation of all activities performed by management employees in order to achieve the Mission of the St. Joseph Health System (see attached behavioral definitions of competencies):
Dignity: Demonstrates competence in communication and interpersonal relations as guided in our Standards of Behavior. Models and upholds our core values.
Excellence: Demonstrates competence in continuous improvement, continuous learning, accountability, and teamwork, motivating and developing others, problem-solving and decision making, displaying financial understanding, managing daily operations, and demonstrating business/job specific knowledge.
Service: Demonstrates competence in customer/patient focus, adaptability, and shaping change.
Justice: Demonstrates competence in community orientation, stewardship, and strategic planning and action.
- Graduate of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Board training program - Masters Degree
- None required
- Successful completion of Praxis Examination
- Must have submitted an Application for Temporary Required Professional Experience License (RPE) BCLS from Healthcare Provider
- CFY Speech Language Pathologist Competency due within 90 days of hire U00004
- Environmental Orientation due within 30 days of hire: D00045
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
No job matches. Start a new search below!