for the Product Support Associates position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Product Support Associates
Flushing - Bob's Discount Furniture
Product Support Associates
Part Time Career Opportunities
Product Support Associates are TEAM members within the Bob’s Discount Furniture organization and play a vital role by assuring Stores receive and stage merchandise in a manner consistent with the Company’s core values and creative vision;: assisting and enabling Stores to achieve established Sales expectations.
The primary function of a Product Support Associate is to work with Store Management and Visual Merchandising to maintain; warehouse safety, showroom merchandising standards, receiving and inventory guidelines and to perform day to day back-end operations according to established Company guidelines.
- Nationally provided medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) Plan with a company match
- Life insurance
- Paid Personal / Sick and Birthday
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Discounts
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob’s Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- ? Receive and ship Bob’s merchandise while observing all guidelines set forth by the Company to limit shrink
- ? Stage Showroom and/or Outlet in preparation to receive merchandise in accordance with Visual guidelines
- ? Assemble Bob’s Merchandise with care, working conscientiously to limit Damage
- ? Coordinate and prepare unsold Merchandise for shipping
- ? Expedite Customer product pickups according to Company guidelines
- ? Actively assist in conducting Inventory as required
- ? Exhibit The Bob’s Way with all Customer interactions
- ? Observe and maintain safety requirements of Bob’s Discount Furniture
- ? Contribute to and maintain a clean a back- end and Showroom working environment
- ? Assist with Café duties as directed
- ? Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- ? Ability to work within Teams and follow direction
- ? Ability to actively listen
- ? Ability to communicate effectively and utilize communication tools appropriately
- ? Ability to move and lift objects
- ? Ability to contribute to the Stores overall success
- ? Career minded with capacity to grow professionally
- ? Proven track record of back-end retail experience
- ? A Team player with a desire to exceed expectations
- ? Customer Service experience
How Do I Sign Up?
We encourage you to visit one of our showrooms, talk to our people, check out the value and quality of our products, have some cookies and enjoy the ambiance. Then…hit apply!
Bob's Discount Furniture is an everyday low price furniture and bedding retailer with over 75 showrooms in 12 states in the Northeast, mid-Atlantic and mid-West regions. The company was founded in 1991 on the principal of providing unsurpassed home furnishings values in the middle price range. Honesty and integrity are the hallmarks of the "Bob's Way" of doing business - a philosophy that applies to customer, co-worker, vendor and community relations. With over 75 stores and growing, our continued success has created exciting opportunities for our employees to enjoy truly rewarding careers!
Bob’s Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
No job matches. Start a new search below!