for the Director, Treasury position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
San Diego - Illumina, Inc.
Illumina is seeking a Director of Treasury. The Director will report to the Sr. Director, Enterprise FP&A and Treasury. The Director will develop a robust Treasury function capable of supporting a highly complex, fast-paced, global company.
All About You
- Lead the treasury function for Illumina, overseeing day to day activities while driving the strategic direction of the organization
- Act as a subject matter expert, proactively informing and educating the finance organization while also planning strategically for changes that may impact the treasury function
- Drive capital structure analysis and planning; including debt and share buyback recommendations
- Oversee corporate cash practices, including all related policies and cash accounts, as well as the selection and management of investment managers
- Partner with the FP&A and Tax teams to prepare global cash forecast by entity
- Monitor financial risks from foreign exchange exposure, interest rate exposure and counterparty exposure; manage and execute hedging strategy
- Oversee liquidity management, cash movement strategies, banking relationships, bank service charge expenses, and other related treasury operations
- Lead the annual insurance renewal for all programs, as well as broker relationships and interactions
- Support the Sr. Director in developing a Treasury infrastructure that will grow with the business
- Develop a clear understanding of the business and strategic objectives to support existing operations and strategic growth initiatives. Partner effectively with other business and finance functions including Tax, Legal, Project Finance, Accounting, Business Development and FP&A
- Act as a leader of the finance organization, helping to set the direction, culture and tone of the organization
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated experience leading a treasury organization with 10 to 15 years of related experience
- Must have public company and multi-national company experience
- Knowledge of the healthcare or technology industries
- Must be a self-starter and strong collaborator
- Knowledge and experience implementing and maintaining compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley legislation
- Superb leadership, team building, communication (both verbal and written), interpersonal, and time management skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- BS or BA in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- MBA or other advanced degree required
No job matches. Start a new search below!