for the Biometric Analyst - 15829 position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Biometric Analyst - 15829
Chantilly - Camber Corporation
Camber Corporation is seeking a full-performance Biometric Analyst to join our diverse, team-oriented company that is customer focused- employee driven. The successful candidate will join our team of exceptionally dedicated professionals in an exciting and rewarding fast-paced highly successful company.
- The selected applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- ?Active TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University, or a minimum of four (4) years of experience researching and/or working analytic issues within the IC, U.S. military, commercial industry, or other federal/state/local government agency.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience conducting analysis of multiple sources of intelligence information and producing all-source analytic products.
- Experience using analytic tools and databases.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with biometrics or biometrics technologies - facial, fingerprints, iris
- Experience with writing, editing, and/or processing message traffic
- Experience with biometric databases.
- Experience performing social network analysis.
- Experience using link analysis software such as Analyst Notebook.
- Experience using GIS applications, Google Earth and/or exploiting georeferenced data.
- Foreign language skills.
- Experience in Data Visualization.
- Experience in Intelligence Issue and/or AOR knowledge to include culture and language familiarity.
Research and analysis across open source and classified resources pertaining to the target subject
Creating polished, comprehensive and concise finished intelligence products
Developing and maintaining veritable expertise in the target subject
No job matches. Start a new search below!