for the IT Security Analyst, Sr position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
IT Security Analyst, Sr
Tampa - WellCare
The Sr Information Security Analyst safeguards the Company’s confidential information, assets and intellectual property and implements and monitors the Company’s Information Security policies and procedures to ensure that information is handled appropriately and meets legislative requirements, such as the HIPAA and Sarbanes Oxley regulations. Primary responsibilities include participating in the operation and maintenance of existing Information Security programs, as well as supporting the development of new security programs and processes. This includes serving as a subject matter expert in the operation of security functions as well as the execution and oversight of policies, procedures and standards development and documentation.
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
REPORTS TO: Manager, IT Security
- Executes and and maintains formalized Information Security programs and processes such as Patch Management, System Access and Security Requests.
- Analyzes root cause to recommend resolutions for provisioning and de-provisioning activities in accordance with security standards, policies and procedures.
- Participates in technical execution of Information Security programs such as Incident Response and Event Monitoring.
- Performs Information Security related consulting to project teams on an ongoing basis.
- Reviews and issues periodic and ad-hoc reports of Information Security program execution.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in the operation of one or more secuity functions.
- Executes the implementation of the Information Security policies, procedures and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Participate in Information Security departmental strategic initiatives.
- Acts as the liaison among stakeholders to review, document, and communicate system activities to ensure access assignments or requests are completed consistent with service level and IAM information security standards. Drives processes to understand security access requirements and develops role models and standards for IAM processes.
No job matches. Start a new search below!