for the Loan Officer position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Heber City - Guild Mortgage Company
Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the home owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
Provides quality relationship with borrowers. Completes origination processing of application, loan disclosure, reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards and ensuring completeness of submission to processing. Contacts borrower and to collect necessary documentation and act as a liaison between origination staff, underwriters, and customers.These positions require an active MLO license.
- Obtaining an accurate and thorough 1003
- Collecting supporting documentation from borrower:
- 30 day paystubs
- 2 years tax returns
- Last 2 years W2’s
- Award letters, disability, trust income, etc.
- LOE for Gaps in jobs
- At initial contact with borrower provide needs list and complete application
- 2 months bank statements
- Obtain executed disclosures within regulations time frame.
- Obtain accurate AUS findings
- Analyze credit report and financial scenario, determining appropriate loan product(s)
- Pricing a profitable loan and communicating fees to ops team
- Submit a complete loan package to processing.
- Note: Processing will not proceed without a complete loan file: Complete application, signed disclosures, at least 80% of what is required to obtain an UW approval.
- Lock in rate
- Review HUD-1 to ensure fees and cash at closing are consistent with commitment to Customer
- Issue Lender Credit if needed
- If loan out of balance, work with processor & branch manager to request subsidy
- Resolve file problems, bottlenecks and qualifying issues throughout production and underwriting process.
- Provide administrative support in the collection and preparation of submitting loan application with supporting documentation to processing.
- Coordinate, create, track and distribute marketing materials.
- Manage client and referral partner databases.
- Answer customer inquiries involving rates, products and loan application status to ensure quality customer service.
- Any other reasonable duties required by Guild Mortgage Company or Managing Loan Officer to be performed by Loan Officer.
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- High School or better
Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
No job matches. Start a new search below!