for the Manager Business Analytics position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Manager Business Analytics
Canonsburg - Crown Castle
Crown Castle provides wireless carriers with the infrastructure they need to keep people connected and businesses running. With approximately 40,000 towers and 26,500 miles of fiber supporting small cells, Crown Castle is the nation’s largest provider of shared wireless infrastructure with a significant presence in the top 100 US markets. Crown Castle is an S&P 500 company and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the United States with an enterprise value of approximately $44 billion.
Position Title: Manager Business Analytics
The Manager Business Analytics manages a team of Data Analysts who support the Property Management department. The team has an excellent understanding of the data tables available in JDE, CCISites and other corporate systems and uses this knowledge to develop queries and reports to support the operational and data needs of the department. The team provides analytical support to develop meaningful summaries of the information. The team also provides project management support for large data related projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages Data Analysts to ensure that reports and analysis are accurate, complete and properly summarized to aid in management of operations and management decision-making. Ensures that staff members are properly skilled and trained to access large volumes of data and provide meaningful analysis and management reports.
- Provides support to Data Analyst on assigned projects. Guides team through these projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time and in accordance with our process, procedures and the underlying contract / LSO.
- Manages production and analysis of monthly trend reports for leasing and licensing, weekly activity review reports, internal monthly control reports, monthly receivables aging and other operations and control reports. Produces and maintains signed copies as necessary for SOx compliance.
- Leads efforts to assist in analysis of anomalies identified during report development and review. Provides project management support when necessary to complete large data reviews and make corrections in systems.
- Provides technical knowledge of data stored in JDE tables. Lends assistance to Property Management managers to help them better understand how data input into fields is interrelated and flows into adjacent systems. Provides training to help users better understand systems and data.
- Manages the relationship between IT Business Intelligence group and Property Management Operations. Works with IT BI to develop, test and implement reports for distribution to Area and other functional users. Assists with mapping of data tables to create reporting objects.
- Produces and analyzes data for annual and quarterly requests including Earned Site Reduction and Escalation data for annual budgeting and forecasting.
- Provides support to management to produce reports and analyze large amounts of data as part of acquisitions or other special projects.
- Prioritizes and assigns adhoc report requests to team. Ensures accuracy of deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Computer Science Preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years reporting and analysis experience working with various query tools
- One (1) to two (2) years supervisory experience
- Previous experience working with Accounting/Finance users
- Experience building and implementing relational databases
- Knowledge of one database language preferred
- Excellent PC skills – advanced Excel functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to summarize large amounts of complex data into management reports
- Understands and is able to communicate regarding database structure and interdependencies/relationships of fields
- Ability to problem solve to determine root causes of anomalies
- Manages multiple projects and priorities
- Responds well under pressure with deadlines
Reports to: Business Process Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): Sr. Data Analyst(s); Data Analyst(s)
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Additional Information: N/A
Crown Castle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No job matches. Start a new search below!