for the IT Security Analyst position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
IT Security Analyst
Tampa - WellCare
The IT Security Analyst participates in the execution and monitoring of IT Security related activities that safeguard the company’s information and technology assets. Primary responsibilities include participating in the development of new, and the operation of, existing IT Security programs, procedure development and standards documentation. Ensures the appropriate information security access controls are in place and applied consistently.
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
REPORTS TO: Sr Manager, IT Security
- Operates formalized IT Security programs and processes such as Patch Management and Security Requests .
- Supports the technical execution of IT Security programs such as Incident Response and Event Monitoring.
- Researches and prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports of IT Security program execution.
- Develop and maintain documentation for supported processes and procedures.
- Performs ongoing research of IT Security related topics.
- Acts as the liaison among stakeholders to review, document, and communicate system activities to ensure access assignments or requests are completed consistent with service level and IAM information security standards. Drives processes to understand security access requirements and develops role models and standards for IAM processes.
- Analyzes root cause to recommend resolutions for provisioning and de-provisioning activities in accordance with security standards, policies and procedures.
- Captures user identity administration exceptions and determines and documents course of action for resolution.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Performs peer review role validation and analysis.
No job matches. Start a new search below!