for the Identity Access Management Analyst, Sr position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Identity Access Management Analyst, Sr
Tampa - WellCare
Delivers secure enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions for the enterprise. Asesses current state and areas needing maturity as prioritized by management of the IAM team. Works with constituent groups to create, document, implement, and manage policies, procedures, and standards that ensure the confidentiality, availability, integrity, and privacy of information asset on centrally managed computer systems. Provides oversight and coordination on integration projects determines role definitions and performs role mining activities. Ensures the appropriate access controls are in place and applied consistently.
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
REPORTS TO: Manager, IT Security
- Leads security projects for the Enterprise Identity Access Management Team. Develops, solicits and maintains all necessary and appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
- Acts as the liaison among stakeholders to review, document, and communicate system activities to ensure access assignments or requests are completed consistent with service level and IAM standards. Drives processes to understand access requirements and develops role models and standards for IAM processes.
- Leads business interviews to build roles, data mining of business role descriptions and end-user training.
- Partners with Application Administrators to address business and technical issues involved in deploying, governing, and extending identity services.
- Captures user identity administration exceptions and determines and documents course of action for resolution.
- Analyzes root cause to recommend resolutions for provisioning and de-provisioning activities in accordance with standards, policies and procedures.
- Identifies, implements, and improves current processes to support the Identity Access Governance program including controls, data quality and regulatory compliance.
- Identifies and defines mitigation plans for risks and issues related to project timeline, resources or quality.
- Coordinates and conducts impact assessment across all relevant Operations teams.
- Partners with IT development group and core business unit to develop and implement new systems and enhancements of existing systems. Facilitates collaboration and leads cross-functional teams to drive projects to completion.
- Mentors and supports other team members.
- Performs duties as assigned.
No job matches. Start a new search below!