for the Medicare Advantage Product Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Medicare Advantage Product Manager
Philadelphia - Independence Blue Cross LLC
- Perform market research to understand trends in Medicare product design, benefit enhancements and administration of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement products
- Identify Medicare product enhancements/benefits requiring filing modifications and complete the annual Medicare bid filing and validation. Coordinate with Legal, Actuarial, Compliance, and Operational areas to develop filings.
- Oversee implementation and administration of product enhancements and identify/coordinate changes with all impacted internal departments.
- Monitor assigned products and coordinate with various internal areas to address problems and improve product delivery.
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies, project timelines, business requirements, and product policies and procedure documentation to support Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Part D and Ancillary product capabilities and initiatives.
- Actively participate in the creation or training materials and education of the internal departments that support Medicare, brokers and sales agents in understanding of annual benefits changes and administration of strategic positioning of Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Part D and Ancillary products.
- Coordinates the development, implementation, and maintenance of all Government Programs Individual and Employer Group Medicare Advantage, Medicare supplemental, and Ancillary products.
- Oversight and coordination of contract development, product updates, or required CMS guidance changes for external vendors for Medicare products.
- Responsible for development of Medicare enrollment projections and Profit and Loss responsibility for Medicare products.
- Serve as the Medicare product experts and primary contact for internal areas and external vendors regarding Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement covered benefits, products, government requirements, and capabilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
No job matches. Start a new search below!