for the Nuclear Medicine Tech 1 - On Call position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Nuclear Medicine Tech 1 - On Call
Apple Valley - St. Mary Medical Center
Performs duties related to radionuclide imaging, use and monitoring of radionuclides, clerical, film processing and patient care in Nuclear Medicine.
Essential Values-Based Leadership and Management Competencies: Demonstrates competencies in line with the four core values that are the foundation of all activities performed by management employees in order to achieve the Mission of the St. Joseph Health System (see attached behavioral definitions of competencies):
Dignity: Demonstrates competence in communication and interpersonal relations as guided in our Standards of Behavior. Models and upholds our core values.
Excellence: Demonstrates competence in continuous improvement, continuous learning, accountability, and teamwork, motivating and developing others, problem-solving and decision making, displaying financial understanding, managing daily operations, and demonstrating business/job specific knowledge.
Service: Demonstrates competence in customer/patient focus, adaptability, and shaping change.
Justice: Demonstrates competence in community orientation, stewardship, and strategic planning and action.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and/or required work experience
- Minimum one-year experience in nuclear medicine preferred.
- Appropriate college course.
License / Certification
- Current California Nuclear Medicine Technologist license.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider
- Department Orientation Program within 30 days of hire – D00045
- Unit Specific competency within 90 days of hire – U00004
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sound understanding of anatomical and physiology so that independent modification of technical factors may produce optimum results with minimum radiation exposure to patients and staff.
No job matches. Start a new search below!