for the Consultant - US position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Consultant - US
Baltimore - Infosys
Infosys – Energy, Communication & Services – Consultant – US – Transmission & Distribution- Utilities
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Baltimore, MD. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 4 years of experience in Transmisson and Distribution solutions for Utilities.
• Experience of at least 1 or 2 full-cycle implementation for a utility (Power/Gas/Water) with hands on Development experience in Work & Asset Management Or Outage Management Or Distribution Management and Grid operations
• At least 4 years of experience in leading development teams through the project life cycle and working with client teams/SMEs for package implementations
• At least 4 years of product confirguration experience in packagaes such as Ventyx Asset Suite or Oracle WAM or CGI ARM Suite or Oracle NMS or GE PowerON Fusion
• At least 1 year of experience in PL SQL and RDBMS such as Oracle or SQL Server
• At least 4 years of experience in defining business requirements and To-Be process design in Transmission & Distribution space for Utilities.
• Analytical and Communication skills.
• Experience in Utilities Domain.
• Experience with project management.
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$8.25 billion in annual revenues and 160,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No job matches. Start a new search below!