for the Customer Service Representative- Nashville position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Customer Service Representative- Nashville
Nashville - HILLER LLC
Hiller Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electrical was recently named the fifth fastest-growing private company in Middle Tennessee and is expanding our teams, products, services and infrastructure to optimize the customer experience.
The position of Customer Service is to deliver exceptional customer service reflective of Hiller’s values by ensuring that the first interaction with the customer exceeds their expectations in terms of service quality and to provide options for service appointments and meet performance metrics required by the company.
- Respond to incoming customer calls with curtesy, offering appointment windows and requested lead times.
- Engage in outbound calling to secure the appropriate amount of scheduled calls and club memberships required for a successful service operation.
- Follows Customer Care “Call Script” for quality and efficient responses to customers.
- Maintain required daily call counts to meet daily, weekly and monthly quotas.
- Maintain complete, accurate and updated information in the customer database.
- Ensure “Club Memberships” are renewed and preventative maintenance appointments are scheduled for technicians.
- Work with Dispatch to schedule service calls and debrief technicians with accurate customer information.
- Effectively manage conflict resolution with customers through clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or problems expediently.
- Promptly report any service issues to the appropriate leader to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
No job matches. Start a new search below!