for the Full Time Client Service Manager - Irvine, CA position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Full Time Client Service Manager - Irvine, CA
Irvine - BDS Marketing
Are you an experienced leader with the ability to inspire your team to meet and exceed client goals? Do you think strategically with program execution? Then you would be a great fit for BDSmktg as a Client Service Manager!
The Client Services Manager will be responsible for the management of direct and internal clients. Duties include accountability for the overall success of the program including client communication, making strategic program operations recommendations, ensuring ongoing success, and promoting the value of program. The Client Service Manager will also be accountable for training, advocacy, and driving sales on behalf of the client within national retail and various carrier channels. This role should be able to analyze results and make strategic decisions in consultation with the client and senior management.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of industry and agency experience.
- Proven ability to manage successful client programs.
- Proven ability to lead organizations and people.
- Proven track record of success in client service, and client relations.
- Must have extensive understanding of client industries, and the applicable industry environment.
- “Big-picture” understanding of BDS marketing, client and industries.
- Responds to questions honestly and in a candid, straightforward manner.
- Understands the strategic direction of the client and enables the account team to create added value programs that achieve client goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess strong client management, communication, complex problem solving, strategic, cost analysis, and sales skills.
- Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring, personnel development, and delegation skills are essential.
- Able to turnkey all aspects of account.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must meet all pre and post-employment requirements, including but not limited to background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle review.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as primary client contact, build relationships with client, provide program coordination, and implement action plans.
- Create added value to program, demonstrate ROI, and develop/implement client strategy initiatives. Work with client to get and manage chain information and directives. Able to provide recommendations that are consistent with the client strategy and that make sense to the client’s business and industry.
- Accountable for driving field teams to achieve sales and training and advocacy best practices and implementing them across the program.
- Work in conjunction with the BDS management team keeping them apprised of client service activities.
- Manage department and client financial goals within client’s budget for each program, makes recommendations to improve client ROI and gross margin. Work in conjunction with leadership team to create and develop budgets and proposals.
- Other tasks as requested by management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Regularly sit, stand, walk, bend over, reach overhead, crouch, kneel, grasp, talk and/or hear, and drive
- Always carrying and lifting something into stores up to 10 lbs.
- Frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Regular travel within assigned territory, have access to daily reliable transportation
- Continuous hand/eye coordination and fine manipulation
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE RECRUITING PROCESS:
- Apply online for this opportunity to be considered
- Participate in a phone interview with a superstar recruiter
- If qualified, you will be moved along in the process and interview with a hiring manager
- If hired, a passing background check and drug screen is required
BDS Marketing, LLC. (“BDS”) is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDSmktg is your trusted retail marketing partner. With over 30 years of experience guiding customers through the buying journey, we are experts at powering sales for the world’s top brands. BDS offers our clients three fully integrated core solutions that drive brand demand and sell-through: Brand Advocacy, Retail Readiness, and Retail Environments. We craft custom solutions from our suite of 18 services, and our specialized teams ensure your brand is ready for each new selling season. Founded in 1984, BDS Marketing, Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, Calif. with a regional office in Heath, Ohio. For more information, visit www.BDSmktg.com.
No job matches. Start a new search below!