for the KACE Support Analyst - 15825 position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
KACE Support Analyst - 15825
San Antonio - Camber Corporation
Camber Corporation has an immediate opening for KACE Support Analysts located in San Antonio, TX. An associate’s degree and minimum of nine (9) years of help desk experience are required. This position will require troubleshooting, as well as analytical and decision making skills in order to provide support and resolution to end user requests on the KACE K1000 Patch Management and Endpoint Security appliance. Applicants must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder, not requiring sponsorship.
· Analyze, isolate, and resolve US Federal Court system problems with the KACE K1000 Systems Management Appliance. This includes but is not limited to technical, procedural, operational, and functional issues with patch management and deployment
· Provide vulnerability scanning support for court units
· Maintain an on-line log of support requests and related resolution activity of help desk requests received from court staff
Education: Associate’s degree and minimum of nine (9) years’ IT experience
Clearance: Ability to successfully pass a federal background check
Skills Required Of All Applicants:
· Customer service skills
· Problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making and analytical skills
· Able to work and interact with others in a structured / team environment
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Flexibility and adaptability to handle competing work demands
· Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
o Demonstrated ability to communicate to nontechnical audience on technical issues
o Demonstrated ability to communicate on a technical level to a technical audience
· Ability to work flexible hours and be on-call.
· Ability to do limited travel (0 - 4 times a year).
Strong technical skill level and experience is required for the following:
· KACE K1000 Patch Management and Endpoint Security support including installation, scanning and troubleshooting
Other skills and experience in the following areas are recommended:
· Knowledge of other Patch and Asset Management Solutions (e.g. SCCM, IBM BigFix, Zenworks, WSUS)
· CompTIA Security+ Certification
· Microsoft Certified IT Professional Windows 2012 (MCITP)
· Active Directory
· Network (firewalls, VLANs) troubleshooting
· Tenable Security Center and Nessus Scanner Software or ACAS
No job matches. Start a new search below!