for the Mechanical Engineer position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Clatskanie - Georgia-Pacific
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Georgia-Pacific’s Consumer Products division is seeking qualified professionals to consider for our Mechanical Engineer opportunity for the Wauna Mill manufacturing operation located in Clatskanie, Oregon.
The Mechanical Engineer will be involved with supporting project teams in the development and implementation of projects using Georgia-Pacific capital project work processes.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Designing projects through development of scopes and estimates, reviewing quotes and recommending equipment and materials, and facilitating design reviews with operations and maintenance personnel
- Coordinating activities to deliver projects as defined in the scope of work and Decision Making Framework (DMF), including design, construction/installation, commissioning, startup, and documentation activities
- Ensuring completed projects meet Georgia-Pacific requirements and applicable codes
- Managing contractor work effort to support a project schedule
- Utilizing economic thinking when evaluating alternatives, equipment, vendors, and contractors
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering
- Three (3) or more years of project engineering work experience
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering
- Five (5) or more years of project engineering work experience
- Five (5) or more years of project engineering work experience in a manufacturing environment
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?Georgia-Pacific has a culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance. There is opportunity for career growth at one of the largest and financially stable companies in the world. Employees are encouraged to challenge the status quo and share knowledge. Responsibilities and rewards are based on employee contributions. Georgia-Pacific has continued growing due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings. Learn more about Georgia-Pacific and discover the opportunities.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!