for the Project Engineer- HVAC position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Project Engineer- HVAC
Green Bay - Georgia-Pacific
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Georgia-Pacific’s Consumer Products division is currently looking for a Project Engineer in Green Bay, WI. The Project Engineer will provide engineering design, project engineering, project management and construction support for a wide range of Paper Mill Air System type projects including building and process HVAC and dust collection capital projects.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Coordinating all phases of capital projects from business justification to start-up, including preliminary design studies, alternative evaluation, detailed design, construction, commissioning, start-up, and optimization
- Developing and managing the project budget, schedule, and successful execution of capital projects
- Providing project field support including bid walkthroughs, construction supervision and equipment commissioning
- Interacting with all levels of personnel from mill operations and maintenance personnel to top corporate management
- Independently preparing design criteria, computation/analyses, and technical reports for system designs
- Providing technical support to maintenance and operations
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering
- Five (5) years or more of engineering experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Project engineering / project management experience
- One (1) year of more of experience in industrial HVAC design for buildings and/or process equipment
- Willing and able to travel up to 10%
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering
- Five (5) years or more of project engineering/management experience in a Pulp and Paper manufacturing facility
- Experience with HVAC design/calculation knowledge, w/ building and mechanical codes and ASHRAE standards
- Professional Engineering license
- Experience in integrated manufacturing plant utilities; i.e. compressed air, central chillers, steam distribution
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!