for the Maintenance Electrician position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Kansas City - Woodbridge Corporation
The Woodbridge Group® a global manufacturer of foam products and just in time assembly & sequencing for diversified products offers innovative urethane and bead foam technologies, to serve the automotive industry and several other business sectors around the globe. Since its inception in 1978, the company has grown to more than 60 facilities throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
The key competitive strength for the Woodbridge Group® continues to revolve around its people and their commitment to improve everything they do. With over 8,000 employees worldwide, The Woodbridge Group® is focused on evolving workplace safety, sustainable environmental stewardship and enduring customer satisfaction, in each of the markets they serve.
To perform maintenance functions for the facility.
- Duties of the position are not limited to, but will include: Wiring to print and troubleshooting of low voltage AC/DC circuits and PLC components input/output devices. AC/DC drive motor troubleshooting and repairs.
- Maintenance of robotic manipulators, high-bay lighting, machine annunciators, warning lights and horns/bells as well as machine limits.
- Fabrication and installation of new conduit and wiring, plumbing, hose and metal tubing installation.
- General welding, cutting, sheet metal fabrication, machine lubrication, replacement of input/output devices, basic motor wiring and replacement will be routinely assigned duties.
- Maintenance employees will be fully trained on HAZMAT and act as members of the Emergency Response Team for the purpose of maintaining and replacing chemical processing and handling equipment.
- Implementation of Pro-Active Scheduled Maintenance including check lists and inventory maintenance and other duties as assigned by management.
- High school graduate or equivalent or Trade School Diploma
- Agility – Hand / Eye Coordination
- Good Communication – Interpersonal, Oral and Written
- Mechanical – Use of Hand-Held tools
- Three to five years experience in an industrial / manufacturing maintenance environment.
- Basic knowledge of automated machine systems, both electrical and mechanical aspects must be shown and may be required to be demonstrated.
- Skill in the use of basic shop tools and trouble shooting devices will be necessary.
- Ability to plan and work with other members of the maintenance and production teams.
- Experience working with an emergency response team is a plus.
No job matches. Start a new search below!