for the Guest Services Representative - Round Rock Premium Outlets position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Guest Services Representative - Round Rock Premium Outlets
Round Rock - Simon
PRIMARY PURPOSE: This position is responsible for serving as a sales agent for the owner and an information / customer service source, providing miscellaneous service, as herein defined, to customers and tenants. This position is the front line position and Simon’s only interaction with its customers; consequently, strong sales and customer service skills are essential.
This position is a temporary role for 90 days but has the possibility to become a permanent position depending on business needs and performance.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for representing Simon to customers by providing high quality, efficient service.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional physical appearance of Simon Guest Services including marketing materials; signage, displays, etc. and ensuring that all displayed information is current and relevant.
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries and advise on the appropriate resolution.
- Serves as “Seller” function of the Simon Property Group Giftcard program, Simon Kidgits Club program, Retail products or offerings, Ticketmaster, other payment products, and / or other mall programs.
- Manages own daily finances of initiatives sold at Simon Guest Services.
- Implements and follows all cash handling procedures per corporate guidelines for the POS and all Simon income-generating initiatives.
- Knowledgeable about all aspects of SBV corporate and partner programs in order to ensure products and programs are sold to customers with flawless execution.
- Serves as a liaison to tenants in communicating SBV and local marketing initiatives including but not limited to Simon Giftcards and payment product program, Simon Kidgits Club, and Ticketmaster.
- Ability to capture additional information from consumers transacting or not transacting at Simon Guest Services (e.g. email or mobile information, charity donations); in addition to administering research questionnaires.
- Provides support and assistance to co-workers and to other departments as requested by supervisor; participates in team meetings and efforts to implement the center’s projects and achieve the center’s goals.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures pertaining to Simon programs including Simon Giftcards, Kidgits, Ticketmaster, Simon Youth Foundation, Blackhawk Retailer Program, Gift with Purchase programs and other SBV initiatives.
- Maintains confidentiality and follows the code of ethics.??
- Strong selling background, general mathematical aptitude, computer literacy in applicable software, strong communication skills and must be multi-task oriented.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A high school diploma and 1-2 years of customer service/sales background.
- Ability to spend 100% of his/her time on their feet when providing services to all internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively perform multiple tasks for up to 5 hours at a time.
- The incumbent must be articulate, outgoing and present a professional, pleasant and courteous appearance at all times
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekdays, weeknights, weekends, and holidays.
No job matches. Start a new search below!