for the Technology Lead - US position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Technology Lead - US
Milwaukee - Infosys
Infosys – DNA – Technology Lead – US – Data Stage
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Milwaukee, WI This position may require travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
· At least 4 years experience of Data warehousing concepts, dimensional Star Schema and Snowflakes Schema methodology.
· At least 4 years of Expertise in Data Warehousing ETL Tool DataStage using Components like DataStage Designer and Datastage Director
· Develop ETL code that meets technical specifications and business requirements according to the established designs and framework
· Expertise in designing DataStage Parallel Jobs, Job Sequencing, Creating Parameter Sets, Environment Variables and Creating Parallel Routines, Data Cleansing and Writing Transformation expressions to derive values and remove unwanted data.
· Expertise in shell scripting and SQL
· Scheduling tool experience
· In depth experience in troubleshooting of Datastage jobs and addressing issues like performance tuning.
· Creates other technical deliverable artifacts such as source-to-target mappings, implementation handbooks etc. needed for project implementation
· Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
· Communication and Analytical skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No job matches. Start a new search below!