for the Nutrition Site Coordinator** position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Nutrition Site Coordinator**
San Francisco - On Lok Inc.
POSITION TITLE: NUTRITION SITE COORDINATOR-OLDS
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direct supervision of the Nutritionist, the Nutrition Site Coordinator coordinates all aspects of the Nutrition Program at their particular host agency location outlined in the Agency contract with the Commission on the Aging.
For immediate consideration please contact: Betsy Gran at email@example.com
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Demonstrates knowledge of established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program and safety and Department of Public Health standards on a consistent basis.
2. Orders meals once a week and orders supplies once a month per the monthly inventory for the nutrition site based on daily meals forecast and COA meals contract.
3. Receives and verifies food and non-food supplies delivered from 30th Street central kitchen against the daily delivery slip. Notifies the kitchen of emergencies immediately.
4. Takes and records the food temperature upon receipt of food and again at serving time. Sends temperature records to Nutrition Office by Monday of each week.
5. Uses the designated serving utensils and portions food according to the daily delivery slip on a consistent basis.
6. Oversees the collection of the lunch donations and sends them daily to 30th Street according to established Nutrition Program policies and procedures.
7. Registers and orients all new seniors who will receive a lunch on a consistent basis according to the Nutrition Program policies and procedures.
8. Assures that all persons receiving a meal sign their name on the designated lunch sign-in sheet on a daily basis.
9. Updates and maintains all continuing participant’s records on site according to the COA contract year and Nutrition Program policies and procedures in a timely manner.
10. Prepares and submits all MIS reports and records in a timely manner.
11. Follows established cleaning procedures in serving areas and the dining room on a consistent basis.
12. Supervises and assures compliance of volunteers assigned to work with the Nutrition Program on a consistent basis.
13. Attends the Nutrition Site Coordinator meetings at the 30th Street Senior Center every month.
14. Serves as a liaison between the host agency staff and participants and the Nutrition Program working closely with them to ensure service and quality.
15. Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required.
QUALIFICATIONS (knowledge, skills, abilities)
1. High school diploma or equivalent strongly recommended.
2. Previous food service experience preferred.
3. Ability to follow oral and written instructions and established procedures.
4. Ability to lift/carry up to 35 lbs.
5. Experience working with seniors/volunteers preferred.
6. Ability to stand for prolonged periods.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed. They are not considered as an exhaustive list of all job tasks performed. On Lok reserves the right to change job descriptions, work hours or work sites as required by the program
No job matches. Start a new search below!