for the FLOAT POOL RN, ICU/MED/SURG/TELE - 12Hr (FT-Day), Apple Valley CA position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
FLOAT POOL RN, ICU/MED/SURG/TELE - 12Hr (FT-Day), Apple Valley CA
Apple Valley - St. Mary Medical Center
STAFF RN, FLOAT POOL - (ICU/MEDSURG/TELE)
At St. Mary Medical Center providing compassionate care to patients and their families is a sacred responsibility. That is why we seek those who share our passion for treating the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
Staff Registered Nurses are responsible for providing collaborative and comprehensive care based on patient and/or family needs, implementing and evaluating care delivery based on predicted outcomes while anticipating potential responses, providing assessments, treatment and care throughout the hospital and outlying clinics. Staff Registered Nurses will also practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal and hospital policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the SJHS Core Values and the hospitals mission statement. Staff Registered Nurses work independently under limited supervision directly reporting to the Unit/Department Supervisor, Director of Assistant Vice President.
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing
- 2 - 5 years experience in a hospital environment and must be able to float to (ICU/MED/SURG/TELE) to qualify for 7.5% float differential.
Required License / Certification:
- Current CA Registered Nurse License
- Current BLS
- Current ACLS
- Individual career development plan, ongoing education, tuition reimbursement, motivating mentors
- Medical - Cigna HMO and POS (Point of Service) plans, Dental - Delta Care DHMO and Delta Dental PPO plans, Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement – 401(K), Paid-Time Off (PTO) – 25-40 days per year (based on years of service), Employee Life insurance with optional family coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-Paid Legal Plan
No job matches. Start a new search below!