for the PRODUCTION OPERATOR position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Fletcher - Georgia-Pacific
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Are you looking for a career and not just a job? Does working in a positive, team oriented environment motivate you? If so, check out what we have to offer! Georgia-Pacific in Fletcher, OK has an immediate need for Production Operators.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Assisting crew members with setups, troubleshooting, and minor machine adjustments
- Sorting products and performing quality checks to ensure that production, waste and quality goals are exceeded
- Preparing units of product for shipping
- Operating equipment to expected performance and safety levels
- Performing housekeeping duties
- Relieving operator positions for breaks
- Occasionally operating heavy-load forklift equipment
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in one or more of the following:
- Working in a manufacturing, industrial or farming/ranching environment
- Working in the Oil/Gas industry
- Willing and able to work a rotating eight (8) to twelve (12) hour shift holidays, weekends and overtime
- Willing and able to lift up to 50lbs
- Experience using a computer for record-keeping and documentation functions
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
- A minimum of two (2) years of manufacturing experience
- A minimum of one (1) year heavy-load forklift experience
- Experience working a rotating shift
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!